CPU 0.04% $26.34 computershare limited.

are we buying yet, page-18

1. 4,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Sorry...It was'nt directed at your post...
    People post DYOR..and mine is blah blah blah..

But anyways...

Ive been keeping a track on this for a while. Roger Montgomery on his latest post had CPU as a A2 company which is very reassuring with my own opinions. Using Montgomery method of calculating intrinsic value I got a ~$9.70. This is factoring no growth and being conservative. Its free cash flow is absolutely astounding with cash at bank growing nicely although this places downward pressure on ROE and valuations. Between 6/2007 and 6/2008 35 million share buyback occurred which would average to be a higher price than current prices. So a share buyback could be on order. Its growth is limited with the current global economic climate but it still has potential brown fields growth such as its intended acquisition of Servizio Titoli. Current prices are satisfactory although analysts reports have been mixed with some saying sell while others saying buy. I personally do not trust analysts because studies have shown that they get it wrong majority of the time. It is best to do ones own research.

I have tried to flesh out my thoughts on this company. You could be right in the fact that the share price could be punished further with the Dow Jones looking like it might take a breather. But Warren Buffett states "If you wait for the robins, spring will be over" and if your gamble is wrong with your intended entry point you could miss out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$26.34
Change
0.010(0.04%)
Mkt cap ! $15.64B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.58 $26.62 $26.28 $48.64M 1.844M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $26.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$26.34 4322 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.