KAR 0.51% $1.48 karoon energy ltd

are we done now?, page-6

1. 1,675 Posts.
    Profit, there is a couple of things going on. Watch mid next week for the SP to stabilize and start to increase. The SP may get to A$5.00 before then.

The US and Australian markets are being affected by many reasons, all which relates back to the stocks like KAR.

The fiscal year change and adjustment of investments are helping to push KAR down because of the share value drop.
    This does not mean that KAR (as a business) is of less value. The approval of the Browse Basin drill plan is the major reason.

I hope everything goes great in July and we can put this start of a year behind us. I do agree that any type of delay will result in the SP to drop.

I know I want to buy. I assume there are major investment companies willing to take a risk later this year once the economies stabilize.

I feel that a lot of buyers are watching and waiting, me included. At this point it may be better to buy on the upswing of the shares instead of looking for the bottom. This does imply some sort of positive news will be required before any SP improvement.

Bob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.008(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.178B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.49 $1.47 $980.4K 661.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 29766 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 105859 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.