NOX 2.86% 7.2¢ noxopharm limited

Hi Stoicshrink,You have thrown a lot of information into your...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hi Stoicshrink,

You have thrown a lot of information into your commentary, The way I analyse the information is from a different lens.

DARRT-2 is already fully enrolled with cohorts 2 which is a dose escalation = product has already proven to be safe, but my guess is that they are going slow with recruitment as they want to be 100% certain at every stage and fine tune if necessary as there is NO going back from this trial -- if trial is not successful which i don't see why it would not be going by previous trial results and the big end of town fighting to have their hospitals participate in this trial not to mention the fact that it saved Dr Kelly's life from his stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer where he had limited time to live, in addition that it eliminated 100% of tumours in animal testing when it was combined with Lupin ( I will get back to this as it relates to IONIC trial ), Management has mentioned that they will out license /sell Veyonda to a drug company at end of phase 2 trial which is where we are now if trial is successful.

What does the IONIC trial has to do with the Lupin trial - you ask ? Well Noxopharm wanted to know that Veyonda is able to enhance and improve the outcomes of patients life's when combined with the new drugs, and it has --- so you ask why did Novartis did not purchase Veyonda ? well that's easy they were never going to buy it as we are in direct competition with Novartis with the DARRT trial as it also targets the prostate cancer segment of the market and management have mentioned previously that this trial could revolutionise the prostate treatment segment of the market by making Veyonda as the go to drug for stage 4 prostate cancer. Which is why management is betting the house on this trial.

CEP-2 trial is looking extremely positive at this stage of the trial even though there has not been any news out from this trial --- not to mention previous trial results showing almost 100% elimination of tumours to getting an ODD from the FDA. An ODD is not given lightly by the FDA you better have the evidence behind you when you apply, and to get an ODD the first time you submit the application is extremely rare. And now to have the most prestigious hospitals wanting to join the trial after it has been going for more than 4 months tells me that is there is positive news just around the corner.

That's just my views and opinions they may not be correct, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.