ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

hi Mikro, i understand what u mean. but with regards to looking...

1. 658 Posts.
    hi Mikro, i understand what u mean.

but with regards to looking at SP and gauging if there will be impending news might not be a gd indicator.

ADO signs with bangs lab on 13 jan 2010

and sp only went up the day before. I reckon ADO is a rather tight ship with regards to (leaking) news.

daily volume was round about 0-2mil shares before 13th jan. before moving up to 6mil the day before.

once again i would like those who are feeling disappointed at the lack of news to read the qtrly update on 10 aug 2011 where it reads:

It takes time for major global IVD companies to change manufacturing processes as they are risk averse, dedicating significant amounts of time assessing new technology and undertaking due diligence prior to accepting any new product such as Mix&GoTM. Notwithstanding, several groups are well progressed with their assessments and have indicated that if they decide to use Mix&GoTM, it would be with an intent to migrate its use across their entire range of assays rather than for a single assay. This increases the importance of the decision for these companies and, as a result, their caution. However, when success comes, it will be commensurately more rewarding for Anteo’s shareholders.

well this aside would really appreciate if anyone who knows about 510(k) approval, pls do share on the thread. Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $25.66K 1.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2392933 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 448141 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.