AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

are we for a rally ?

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    In technical terms I think AVB is looking good for a rally to 11.5c and then possibly above 11.5c maybe today maybe over the next few days ....But it is coming...IMHO

I see :-

1. We have broken a recent downtrend in place since April 2011 break on the 4 July.

2. We have recently had a series of higher lows (7.6c on 29 June) then (8.8c on the 12 July), then (9.1c on the 19 Jul) and now we seem to be breaking higher again from a low of 9.4c today ...Trading is getting squeezed into a smaller and smaller (and higher) range ... bullish Saddle formation ? Pent up demand ?

3. Volume has over the last 2 weeks started to consistently drop off. Increasingly lower. This usually happens prior to a break.

4. General market averages are continuing to rise (..despite likely short term US stalemate). AVB is usually a little slow of the mark (lags 1-2days) when the averages start to rise.

The key will be the break of the recent trading range resistance high of 10c ...with perhaps a little resistance at 10.5c before a retest at 11.5c. If it breaks 11.5 we are away on a new uptrend.

Time will tell if I'm right.

All is IMHO...DYOR to Confirm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.