XJO 1.94% 7,956.9 s&p/asx 200

are we forming a broadening top., page-4

1. 9,803 Posts.
    welcome to this xjo madhouse andrew. Everyone here is crackers except me of course and you've yet to prove that you fit in! :-) Its not a bad space to have a view, offload, play practical jokes in the slow times, rub the losers noses in it (not that we have any losers here, ever!), etc. And sometimes you even learn something!

xtl huh? Do you have any data on how it correlates with xjo, and what its average true range is in comparison? Where do you trade xtl? There aren't any warrants on it, so you must be into cfds somewhere, yeah?

Today looks interesting, again. Are we gonna correct, is this the final high, was that an exhaustion spike or shooting star yesterday, is the index rangebound, was yesterday just an overthrow and a long shakeout, is xjo just testing support before the next leg up starting today. I'm long, with a quick finger on the sell button myself. Too much good news and stimulus from the budget to do anything else but go up, and oil, metals (base and precious) have raged again overnight. Of course there's always the problem of the us markets... will the dollar crash today? Is Bernanke an inflation wuss, or has he the ba**s to actually force a recession and show he's a real man? So many questions.

cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.