FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

are we getting delusioned with fml, page-8

1. 2,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Hi all,

why would i be disillusioned with 100koz at $400-600 ounce profit+++++.

and now with $13m cash invested(when sharemarket values us at $240m+++), and for such a crappily low dilution of 25% shareholding in addition,getting another 100koz at 85% of that at say $300/0z+++ and tenements 3x the size and a mill thrown in as well as processing for twice what we mill now,it's AN EASY DOUBLING OF PRODUCTION.,Do the maths.

Whether they bank it,or whether they use it for expansion at 30-60-100% growth per year who cares,

Dissillusioned,i'm "As happy as LARRY"Never met larry,but apparently he's happy all the time. It's even better when investors can't see the trees for the forest.Yeha discount buying time.

Fml's looking up for $60M profit/+losts more free cash looking out 12 months at these prices and then all that CRE creates re-invested for a coupla years and then a big production growth spurt to boot.

certainly beats govt bonds ,even if you could get 10%

Go FML: GO and great if others see something different.Not my funds policy to hit more than .5% (pity) of any company,then that's another long story.

ANY company that's milling gold and stashing cash in ever increasing amounts in anybodys books is a no loser.

Any company that's gone from making $10m on 77koz at $1300 and gone to 185koz at todays prices for $13m and ($60m in overpriced at the time(only) shares of 7.7c),and i suspect much more to come, ir TI comes in as a MASSIVE leach operation or otherwise,then bonus time for holders.

I'm guessing by the time involved and the rigs onsite TI will dwarf FML's existing 200koz+++++ operations and make it look like chicken feed although,it will take a couple of years to work out how to develop this resource in an orderly manner.

DYOR+DYODD i am overly positive on fml as not only a result of management integrity, but mainly yearly growth and performance.This is my opinion and biased by a very good MERLOT(marveallous HIC).Listening to others is dangerous and may affect your financial health DYOR+DYODD and have a great night.Listen to me at your own peril.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.