XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

jamesdoran i am with you with most of what you say (everything...

1. 241 Posts.

jamesdoran i am with you with most of what you say (everything except the bhp bit).
    i have been trying to decide all weekend whether to sell into this rally tomorrow or wait as it could continue with a revised bhp offer and/or excellent financial results from bhp which helped the market big time last time their results were released.
    hard damn game to play this.

always something to think and worry about the next thing on the horizon with the stocks. lol

03/02/08 20:14 (View) Back Post Reply Options: Post OptionsPost New MessagePost ReplyAdd User to FavouritesAdd Stock to FavouritesEmail to a FriendIgnore MemberIgnore StockReport TOU Violation

Hi,

Not sure if your posting on the index or the BHP/RIO situation (probably one in the same at this time anyway). I;m in a similar sitation to you, I'm on the RIO train from about $104 a couple of weeks ago... so will it hit $150 tommorrow, at which point I realise a 50% profit or does it fluff about because of this chinese "blocking stake" ( they paid (where is the british pound symbol on the keyboard ?) 60 pounds ie $130 AUD so that has to be a floor.

I have NFI so for gods sake don't follow what Im doing,but I'm thinking, sell RIO at $150 if it gets there, sit on the proceeds and wait for BHP to dip down to $33/$34 then buy in. Long term you'd be crazy not to hold BHP, short term if they pay over the odds for RIO and there is a market downturn then BHP's SP could go south bigtime, perfect time to buy in

Hi,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.