XJO 0.53% 7,781.2 s&p/asx 200

Joalsa and VirginiakYou both seem to do as well at...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    Joalsa and Virginiak

You both seem to do as well at daytrading/momentum trading the indices as anyone. Different traders have different strengths based in large part on their personalities. I can't consistently judge the short-term momentum of a security and tend to want to pull back and look first at weekly charts before I would think of looking at a daily - 5 minute charts are way, way down the list. I tend to over-analyse if anything - this can be my weakness: I like to be right too much for my own good (my footer at the bottom of posts is as much to remind me of this weakness.)

Every trader would, if they were honest, admit that they are not a complete all rounder. You just work out what you are best at and do the best you can playing to your strengths.

It seems to me you both know your strengths and play well to them. You are also able to prosper in different market conditions and know when you don't feel comfortable and so you stop until things are more to your liking. I reckon you are doing better than 90% of traders. Keep posting your views and your trades - I'm interested and I'm sure many others are as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.