STX 4.17% 17.3¢ strike energy limited

I have no doubt a number of companies are doing there own...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I have no doubt a number of companies are doing there own in-house DD over STX and there 100% owned gas charged realestate , they have to , as public companies there boards and management must be always looking to protect and grow shareholder value especially in regards competitors market share and commodity price . Any one who thinks that STX is not being reviewed and being considered by companies for take over strategy , is simply crazy . We have a number of board members that could sit , and have been offered (fact ) , directorships on boards of some the biggest corporations in Australia but declined , yet they are staying with STX and backing it with there own personnel money . Be thankful we have these guys ,!!!!!! those of you who complain , whinge and know far better than STX board and management, please sell your stock and move on unless you are far more successful than our board and management please write up your details on this site . I don't try to re invent wheels I try to get a great ride on them , Nev , John Poyton , Tim Coyder , are true proven performers and have the history and experience to get us the best returns on our shares , i have total confidence in the board and management . The resource is outstanding , the cost to recover is outstanding , the end market is being is being established fertiliser , pipeline , NWS diminishing , there is nothing but more success and profits coming our way . Show me a better long term company in the small cap space to invest in on the ASX today .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.3¢
Change
-0.008(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $508.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $569.8K 3.247M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 2543960 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1358546 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.