TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Sunlover and others who think they know where the share price is...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Sunlover and others who think they know where the share price is heading to.. I find it very interesting that many of the people who got on this very late in the piece are often the ones saying where this will go. Why weren't you on TON thread when it was 9.5c back in May saying "i reckon it will hit high 80's, low 90c by July".. Nothing wrong with getting on a run late (i do it often myself with a variety of stocks) but the difference is I don't pretend to know exactly what price/ where the price is going to head.

I have said numerous times that i reckon this is going to $1+ minimum but that is why i've said "$1+" (the plus meaning it could go a bit or a lot further than that and that + sign leaves it open for that"... and is also based on my personal research and DD with facts such as: there is evidence we have a gradually tightening register even now, it's likely Long term holders many who are substantial holders are in this for the long haul like they have been all this time up until now, a bull graphite market at the moment and general stock market making new highs recently (6 yr high the other day), and a huge amount of newsflow commencing hopefully soon with drilling up until november minimum, cashed up with millions of dollars cash on hand and JORC resource early next year.

But just a reminder: No one knows exactly where the share price will go on a daily basis

No one!
    Last edited by samwiise: 23/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.913K 264.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1704825 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1821450 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.