TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Well all those who called the near 50c retrace well done if you...

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Well all those who called the near 50c retrace well done if you want a pat on the back then take one from me but It wasn't due to an intellectually researched forecast on what the majority of holders were expecting from Ton's next announcement and certainly would be around the $ mark now if we had announced what is still overdue now. A case of multiple circumstances caused a little perfect storm here today. Sell on the news? Some that sold out today may find it a lot less rewarding than they thought, The passing of shares from the inpatient to the patient.

Ton has bounced off 51.5c due to the market expecting DD and or Vanadium grades and reacting badly, stop losses triggering & people panick. If you sold out high & bought back in lower or are awaiting a re entry point well done again great trading but that's not the kind of game I personally play, maybe if I had I might have had some serious extra $ now to go play with but I would never want to risk being out of this with the current newsfeed underway. I'm trying to raise some extra funds today myself to top up at this steal of a price just like our recent resident deramper Warnie now recommends!! what a change hey.

Ridiculous may have been strong words by myself previously It was not an attack on yourself, more of a rant at a lot of senseless unresearched posts of late. I do honestly think that this current sp is Ridiculous and also a rare opportunity to buy in or top up. There will be considerable worldwide based buyers taking advantage of this dip and mopping up over the coming days.

imo In a few weeks time all these posts will be left in the past and Ton will have progressed easily 100%+ from here.

Key points from todays ann again;

 The reported results reaffirm the multiple high grade graphite zones of substantial widths along the entire length of all drill holes completed to date.

 Further, these results continue to verify the continuity and consistency of previously identified high grade zones.

 These latest observations demonstrates good continuity and consistency in the graphite mineralisation over a considerable distance of 3.2km.

 Several individual zones form true widths of up to 95m.

 Phase 2 drilling now focused on intersecting the high grade zones.

 The drilled graphite mineralization intersections correlate strongly with the zone of high electrical conductivity defined by the VTEM survey data.

The Company is yet to drill on of the peaks of the western slopes of Nicanda Hill, which appears to give rise to an intense VTEM response. Recent survey data confirms that the peaks of the Nicanda Hill has an elevation of more than 90m above the height of collars of the current drilled holes.

All good things come to those who wait.

atb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.