Are we in a recession now?, page-4

1. 14,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    If you look at history just before any of the greatest recessions, people are more reckless with their spending. People are now over the fear factor of stress, and just what some social relief! It's all leading to a bubble that is going to burst in the energy sector first, which is a cert just like what happend in Germany and then the cost of that will be passed onto consumers in the form of higher consumption costs, and as a consequence, inflation will continue its unforgiving rise. cost of living if you think is bad now wait a couple more months. People have their blinkers on.

And the guilt tripped RBA will have to keep rates going up, The whole of the world is in the grips of this hyper inflative cycle that will culminate sooner than people realize i think we are almost at that point in the next month or so.

It will come out of no where as the the over printing of money and credit cards over the past 15 years will be the reason for the Nemisis. i expect the oil and gas industry to have good comeback as the governments will have no other option but to but to go back to reliable energy to stop the out of control hyperinflation and spiraling interest rates. Those at the top need to keep those below alive somewhat. or else revolution will occur.

But like all recessions some will make money and some will lose everything, i just recently sold all of my equities and made a nice little profit, not because i wanted to but because i see this pattern coming to fruition.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.