EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Dear Chris.May I suggest,Dig back through HC old posts about 2...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    Dear Chris.
    May I suggest,
    Dig back through HC old posts about 2 years or more, and start to read PDN's adventure.

There you will see the people who were brave enough to be able to see the possible future of #92, and the possible future demand for the Product.

There also you will see all the same kind of down-ramping games there were played and still are with PDN.

However the investors who now sit on many 100's of percent gain and growning are the real Winners in the story of PDN's adventure.

With PDN, there were and will be in the future crashing down days and volcanic highs in their stock price.
    These roller caosters days are all a part of the fun and excitment of mining a product that will be in the future in greater demand.

However, in the start of PDN's life, the value of #92 was almost nothing and almost unecominic to mine in most locations.
    And still there were people who could see the future demand, and still there were people who could read what PDN was 'sitting on'.

Today, we are lucky.
    We now know the value and possible future value of #92. We all can have a better understanding, generally about mining 92, the hows and whens and therefores.

To the average investor, we are now very lucky as PDN as lead the way, shown how it can be 'done' and shown the possible rewards.

When and what will happen to EXT's s/p in the near or distance future is anybodies guess.

However the facts will always remain, and these are, the demand for 92 will grown and so will the cost/price. EXT is now holding a huge area of potential high grade 92. (And just maybe, one of the World's largest.)

The conclusion in your adventure in investing into EXT will be, just a guess, again, nobody knows.

Myself, I intend to hold for a number of years, with an idea of increasing my holds.

Kind regards,
    Barry
    Disclaimer : I could be 1000%wrong.
    Its your money, therefore its your problem, not mine.
    Please pay for advice about your money, as they will take your money quickly.
    I hold PDN and EXT and a wee few more in my U bag.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.