OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

are we lost!!!, page-3

1. 3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I agree with you but I think there is better value in getting a JV partner with deep pockets to assist rather than going it alone. There is alot of interest in the area now with plenty of companies staring to splash money around - SFR/IGO and others. Maybe it does make sense to sink a couple of holes, get some good grades and then attract a partner - you also run the risk of sinking some holes and finding nothing and then scaring away funders. The existing drill results should be good enough to get a potential partner excited.

From what I understand Richmond can't contribute to ongoing exploration costs so he will get diluted further. Better to find someone to buy him out and co-contribute IMO but easier said than done.

I also agree the company should stop putting a few shallow holes in multiple locations like they have just done once again at Allamber. Decide which one is the best/most prospective and have a real crack at it. If it doesn't work then move on to the next one and so on. Looks like they plan to hit Red Bore, CW, SD and multiple sites at Allamber again over the next 6 months.

So what we will probably get is a lot of OK finds at many locations that suggest or warrant further drilling etc etc or basically what we have been getting for the past 2 years. That will spend money and won't push up the SP i.e. the value of the company. They need to find an or body and/or excellent grades if we want to see the SP pushed up - and Red Bore and Cliff South are the best 2 prospects from that IMO.

I expressed this directly to Tony. Perhaps more of you who want to see the company stop targeting 10+ drill sites and just focus on 1 or 2 should email him and do the same!

So the quarterly update says they are going to drill at Red Bore soon, with the 500k from Phil, and the $1.55m from Hayes Creek the company has a reasonable amount of cash to sink a couple of good deep holes following up on the drill results from 2 or so years ago.

IMO the company should focus on just red bore (get in a funding partner and really have a crack at it) and cliff south (allamber) and put everything else on hold (including Currara Wells) until they have had a good go at those two sites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $19.71K 3.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 23076399 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25471964 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.