are we morally bankrupt?, page-39

1. 2,180 Posts.
    I would have to state that the word moral is in fact not accurate......the world has no morals and the leaders that control the financial markets including politicians have no concern for the voters or middle class masses- the politicians of the european and american markets are deceitful and cannot be trusted- they should be pit on trial for fraud and condemned. the derivatives market has destroyed the wealth on a global scale.

I have no respect for the "so called leaders" that are voted in to run our countries and manage our capital.

Take MF global- what an absolute joke- where are the regulators !!!!! the US political system is corrupt - Alan Greenspan has a lot to answer for and wall street is an insult to a capitalist system

I used to admire the 30 corporations that occupied wall street. This is the epicenter of Capitalism but the people who control these massive corporations are corrupt - I hope that some of these executives can sleep at night as "greed is certainly "not good"!!! They have destroyed families and the like with their so called creative investment tools...

I think they should build a massive jail on Wall street and put the lot in there
    lol

MMM

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.