ARV 10.0% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

Are we nearing capitulation?

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    One has to believe that all parties focused on the Pilbara must have had some inkling of knowledge that
    A].It was by no means a certainty that fine gold would be found in abundance and
    B].That the sheer hardness of the conglomerate could prove troublesome for mining .
    The question that needs to be answered is would Eric Sprott have bought in without taking such factors into account .
    We know that nuggets have been found over a huge area, perhaps as much as 90,000 square kilometers and the first sample from Purdeys yielded 67 grams per tonne.
    I'm not a miner but the bottom line is has it now become more expensive to extract the gold .
    Certainly it would seem that those with near surface outcropping such as DEG may have an advantage while ARV for having all the necessary paperwork in place,an up and running processing plant just seven or eight months away and other diversified projects in the wings like Carlow Castle at this point in time at least may be better placed than NOVO which sold as low as 3.95 in the US overnight after opening at 5.10.
    Monday will be the telling time, will it be hard out panic mode or will commonsense prevail.
    My biggest concern is the pack mentality and therefore probably a time to reiterate Warren Buffets wise old piece of advice.
    ''Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful''
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $10.91K 1.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2792512 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 912134 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.