CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Are we overthinking this?

1. 2,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    After my somewhat lengthy post yesterday, I've been wondering if we're all overthinking this as intelligent minds are wont to do?

As others have posted, assay results are delayed as there's been so much drilling going on the last 6 months across the board.

Think on this - if we trust the comment made that there was an 80% scaleback of the latest raise (and said poster was accurate in his other posts), it means we could have raised 5 times as much as was originally shot for.

If the ASX and Shareholders had allowed then, that's $30m x 5 = $150m, from global Institutions and SI's only we could have raised.

That doesn't even take into consideration offtake pre-finance deals with the likes of Yahua (which although their original agreement has expired, are known to be keen to sign another, particularly under pressure to supply Tesla), Transamine and others. Nor any Govt cheap loans / grants.

That buys you a mine, spodumene processing plant, and a small lithium hydroxide plant (huge value add and keeps the dirt in good old 'straya).

The latter is now particularly intriguing to me as I believe finance will no longer be an issue for us to get to production at all. You don't suddenly raise half what you need out of the blue, tipping your hat to the market. Funds are falling over themselves to pour money into anything Green / EV related.

There's also every chance someone like Yahua or an experienced LiOH processor will want to partner up on building the plant for a share of the spoils (or if they had any sense, we get it heavily subsidized by the Australian Government like Orocobre did in Japan recently with 40% of the funds coming from the govt there).

Despite the surprise of the raise, the assay delays, and conspiracy theories going around my mind (and these boards over the last week), I am much happier about this raise now.

Enjoy a chilled weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.