Are we ready to admit covid vaccine dangers now?, page-134

1. 29,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I agree, it might even be covid.

But the funny thing is that all bar a very few elite athletes have followed their country’s guidelines and complied with their government policies.
    Hardly surprising, since only the best of the best in these sport could possibly think that they could maintain their position on the roster or “the tour”.
    Only the Big name’s had a chance of refusing to comply and even then, they were risking their opportunities to maintain their income.

The various sporting clubs/associations must have really hated those highly talented individuals who stood up and didn’t buckle to the pressure to comply.
    The vast majority of their lists are unimportant and if a no name player wanted to make a fuss about the jab’s, there was another hundred to fill his spot but the Big name player’s were a different story.

Crossing state/country border’s didn’t help the clubs/associations either.

So your explanation for why we are seeing a dramatic rise in sports related deaths (and I assume the overall increase in mystery deaths around the highly jabbed populations) would be associated with those who actually complied and had taken the novel treatments.

I hought that even though these novel treatments offer little protection against infection and transmission, they reduce the chances of being negatively impacted from catching the Rona?

Are you suggesting/supporting the views that these jab’s are rubbish and provide no benefit to the very fit and healthy types?

Well done, I agree that these novel treatments are bogus and the vast majority of pleb’s have been stooged by the shonky pharmaceutical industry, inept politicians and comprised health authorities who rely for the most part on the pharmaceutical industry to fund them.

Keep up the good work, your post’s will help to raise awareness of how much Humbug is being shoved down the throats of the normal people.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.