EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

I for one won't be buying anymore until I see a few issues...

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    I for one won't be buying anymore until I see a few issues addressed. This is a right mess if the plant was a simple fix it would have been done. I have installed many control systems etc. this will cost heaps and a lot of time until rectified. Depending on the control systems used and interfaced may have to totally redo parts and reprogram the system and that is very costly. Without all the tech info hard to say. But on the outside it appears to be more serious than most thought All I know if it was an easy fix it would have been done. Some serious head scratching going on without money. Mmmmm very frustrating for all. I just call it for how I see it. ATM ego isn't the golden stock we all were hoping it will get worst before better that's for sure. WRT to director appointment Healyn from what I have read only recently have some of these tech issues been realised. Only recently have the gas pressure fallen. In any case Aitkin will certainly know now what he is in for. Hope he grabs the bull by the horns and gets this stock moving I am sure he and the rest of the team will. Be not a good look going to next AGM below 1c and saying we have unlocked value. The sad thing is they inherited this mess but a valuable lesson learnt by ERM don't take your eye off your JV's in future can be very costly if you are not proactive and getting involved. Started to see what wharf have been concerned about at least they told the market. Erm kept quiet or were not interested at the time until recently and the rest is history. What a great EGO day some can not believe the seriousness we are in and others have acted and are out either way pain is felt by all holders and directors. Only way is up and we will recover I am confident of that I am holding for another year. Been though too much shit to bail. I do have confidence that our team we get us out of this mess to a point. Nature holds the rest of our destiny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.