EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Yes Erm should have had their fingers on the puls. In the end it...

1. 635 Posts.
    Yes Erm should have had their fingers on the puls. In the end it was the not so popular Wharf who was asking the the serious questions in regards to costs of the gas plant. I hope that all have learned something and will start working together without a protracted courtcase so that shareholders will see a return on their money,
    We can point fingers but lets hope that sanity will prevail and they will haul together to get some value for all especially shareholders who have been dragged through the wringer financially and emotionally for speaking up.

I am not angry anymore just sad that stuff like this can happen to a publicly listed company on the ASX. That company directors can do this to shareholders who put up their money in good faith. And directors wasting company money belonging to the shareholders and Taxpayers money in the Supreme Court suing shareholders. It is a total disgrace and blight on the Australian way of running business.
    Hope all turns around for all the faithful shareholders who belived. I belive that ERm has at last realised that they had to take reigns to salvage their own investments, just a pity it did not happen much sooner. That said they seem very able and their reports are easy to understand and upfront. I am hopping for the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.