LMG 0.00% 4.0¢ latrobe magnesium limited

are we there yet? are we there yet?

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    9 July:

While the reduction work is not yet complete, the company is confident of an optimal
    outcome as the RWE beneficiated fly ash is similar in chemical composition to recent
    Latrobe Valley fly ash processed using the thermal reduction method.

Are we there yet?

RWE and LMG have identified a RWE mine which currently produces about 100
    million wet tonnes of coal per annum. This mine may have the capacity to produce
    over 36,000 tonnes of magnesium per annum.

Does it?

23 July The full results of the adjustment study will be announced upon its completion.

Are we there yet?

23 July LMG believes that with support from both state and federal governments, banks and
    its stakeholders, that funding of $35-40 million is achievable in the current economic
    climate.

When does belief turn to reality? Are we there yet?

There needs to be a big guy interested in funding this technology, with deep pockets. Its not RWE as they only want to identify a mine it appears. So where is the big guy and hat are e waiting for?

Are we there yet?

With Europe in a pigs wallow, where is the cash and finance to come from? Is there even a hint of a suggestion of a maybe?

I have to wonder, every day the staff wanders into the office ..what actually happens from 9-5? I understand these things take time but the CA with RWE was almost a year ago. Surely someone else was being warmed up at the same time in parallel on the off-chance the lab work would be successful, and it was, so there must have been some firming up? Otherwise this is all spaced out dreaming.

Not there yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.02am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.