PV1 0.00% 2.6¢ provaris energy ltd

are we there yet?, page-56

1. 476 Posts.
    Hi guys

sometimes it's good to have the devils advocate in a forum.
    It's quite easy to fall in love with a stock which could hinder your better judgment.

Little corn recently posted some thoughts which the pessimist in myself had been thinking also.

little corn
    Thank you for your thoughts and i would like to hear your perception on these announcements and management's strategies, be they for the interest of themselves or friends, the company aka shareholder or just some other major shareholder(s) that might of struck a deal with (seen this before e.g capital raising and bought by an investor, announcement comes out with possitve vibe to push price up and then investor dumps).

we wary of this

However i am holding TTE :)

I think and hope, TTE is a great risk vs reward play. They have been a very active company and have many irons in the fire.
    They have not put all their eggs in 1 basket.
    They producing oil as we speak, this can limit any need for capital raisings and dilution of us shareholders.

They also will be working alongside other explores and producers with the same objective.

The best thing i like is, if they do come across a duster they are not dependent solely on it.

Everyone please DYOR and try and look at your investments from many different angles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 136213 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.