BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

are we there yet, page-36

1. J8
    14,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823
    Plenty of rubbish filling the threads these days.

The other day there were two posts with heaps of thumbs up. Both posts were factually incorrect and showed that the posters had either not read or not understood the current announcement. It also showed that the thumbs uppers were in the same boat.

Unfortunately, when a stock gets attention like this it attracts all sorts. It corresponds to volatility with trading as the misunderstanding festers.

I used to spend time correcting these misleading posts but nowadays I hardly bother. If someone reads "the next few weeks" and takes that as "any day now apparently" well bigger fool you.

The problem is that the very good and most informative posts are being lost amongst this rubbish.

I have seen very good posters like DONMAN ask questions that were answered only the previous day because he didn't read all the threads. The reason he doesn't read all the threads these days..........They are half full of crap.

Upshot will be that the best will post less.

That's a shame, as this thread was previously the most impressive thread on Hot Copper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.