GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

are we there yet..., page-25

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    bigscot...

Read my post again...really, some of you need to take lessons in comprehension.

I am suggesting "virtical migration of hydrocarbons via the fault trap"...BECAUSE...the obviously thicker than expected seal will prevent it!

If...IF...we have had a rupture of the seal in leadville, in theory, the hydrocarbons would migrate upwards looking for a host rock (porous) in which to move into.

It may well be that the Alkali Gulch was the first available "reservoir" rock...and due to the top of the fault still being intact, thge gas has effectively backfilled this member...perhaps slowly over millions of years, to spill point?

Then again, we may have simply seen a short term rupture, in which the Alkali Gulch charge too place, after which, the fault closed up again and stopped the leakage from Leadville?

It is slso possible that virtical fissures or fractures exists (a sort of mini fault) that pentrate from the Leadville all the way up to the Alkali Gulch?

So many scenarios...all of which point to gas at some point (maybe still) in the Leadville?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.