SLX 0.94% $4.21 silex systems limited

Are we there yet....., page-7

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Zog sounds like you have done some amazing calculations... so maybe you are a mathematician !

I have done no calculations at all, i just have an understanding that taking most factors into account the cost of production will be around the $30 / lb mark. Maybe a little higher. This includes the price tag of the plant being around the US 1 billion mark (which is low compared to a centrifuge plant)

That cost of production of natural grade uranium will be the lowest cost of production in the world. So lets hope the U price keeps rising and so too will the share price....

Dryland I do believe the US wants this stockpile gone so the impetus will be there to make this happen on environmental and cost grounds. Those cylinders cost a lot to look after and wont last forever....

Silex has had several very fortuitous moments in its past, points where it all could have gone under and it hasn't through careful planning and some lucky timing. If Silex manages to navigate well through all the potential pitfalls ahead including share/ownership dilution, capital raisings and the like or if some of their other endeavors work out I have always believed Silex will be a $25 - $50 share and perhaps much more. In the mean time who knows whether the price will go up or down

Bocky71
    MGAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.21
Change
-0.040(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $997.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.35 $4.35 $4.19 $1.622M 382.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10180 $4.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.22 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.