DLI 0.00% 22.0¢ delta lithium limited

Are we there yet?, page-7

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    As they say it’s darkest before the Dawn.

If we were to look at the bigger picture and zoom out from the constant pressure in the SP there is a significant trend at play here.

The big players are picking up assets with very little premium being paid.

And we are not talking small players. Albermarle. Hancock. MinRes. SQM. I am sure others will soon join in when they realise the market is ripe for the taking.

We have these big billionaires buying. We have these Western centric companies buying. We have the US IRA working in Li favour along with regions in AUS and Canada.

This paints a significantly different story to what the SP and the Li spot price are at present.

This is without bringing in the whole energy transition that needs to hurry the f up according to many.

Sit tight. Li is just reminding us it is a commodity. The supply/ demand will fall back with the bulls at some point. It has to. The macro demand for the transition can’t be stopped. Governments have invested too much in the narrative now to step back.

The big buys and girls can see what’s coming. A structural deficit in the key commodity required for the transition. If retail doesn’t sell we get to go along for the ride. Either as a standalone company or part of a larger one.

Longer term I am hopeful we will all make a great deal of coin.

GLTAH
    Last edited by maccadu: 02/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $404.2K 1.852M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 195784 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 11790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.