ECS 5.26% 2.0¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Haha i like your optimism but you're putting yourself on a...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Haha i like your optimism but you're putting yourself on a roller coaster here Rthek! Could be more shenanigans I think. The buy side has been loaded to outweigh the sell side, couple nibbles into 1.7 as bait, once a few orders bank up at 1.6 and/or 1.7, the seller line wipes back to 1.5. This has been the case for the past number of weeks/months.

My theories are:
    • SI's with 1.5c shares are selling out for small profit or money back - why not make a quick buck and move onto the next easy dollar
    • manipulation to increase holding - if I was a big enough player, I'd probably be doing this
    • traders taking pips - there's probably been enough sold at 1.5 & 1.6 now that traders can profit on 1.6 & 1.7 sales

Regardless of the above, if you see ECS as a solid investment, these times are a huge chance for accumulation. Ignore the noise, trust your own research and opinion, buy more while you can. The SP will eventually do it's thing. While you're waiting, read or listen to "The Warren Buffet Way" by Robert G Hagstrom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $25.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $73.57K 3.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 548136 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1486038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.