AS1 9.09% 1.2¢ asara resources limited

What a truly great time it is to be involved in a company like...

1. 10,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    What a truly great time it is to be involved in a company like Golden Rim. The current shareprice may indeed be looked back upon in the future as a great entry point for the patient. I feel as if we are unfolding the birth of a diversified mining giant....

Lets look at why.

From a fundamantal perspective the 2 core projects are nothing short of exciting and positioned to potentially great benefit to shareholders. Geologically speaking Mali particularly sepola lies smack bang in the middle of the mali-senegal shear zone, immediately south of a 14m oz producer. At the general Craig mentioned that the option was there to toll treat some au to provide early cashflow if the ounces fell shy of the mill. Also correct me if I am wrong on this but craig may have worked for Anglo gold previously just up the road.

The downside is the time and patience required from investors. With a company worth only 10c the logistics are difficult to coordinate I could envisage the delays here. All of this is being achieved from a small office out of west perth. Mali is the goliath it takes a long time here.

As for sweden I think the bersbro(yo bro, 1912) target is the go. Initially I had apprehensions about falun and mining approval etc. But further reading has me aware of a very rich history in some pockets around here. Research scandinavian minerals/resources theyre next to us I believe and write a few positive stories.\

Royal Falcon, Imagine share price ticks along, RF go green say 15 to 20c and whack a new project hits the floor. Very possible scenario. Many are not aware of this huge backer here. Tremendous horsepower here for GMR this in its purest form sets us apart from nearly all other specs on asx, almost a bailout clause if the shin hits the fan. Provided they stay with us.

Finally management is superior. This cannot be underestimated deals are won and lost in the way you communicate to one another. Rick Crabb is a mover and a shaker very good history also.

cashed up, big backer in @ 13c, price bottomed @ 8.5c now 11c on offer, sell depth small and the first time in a while buy/sell = positive. Is that how you are feeling right now?

Do your own reading and research on asx regarding all shares and do not listen to me I am no financial advisor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $10.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $600 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 115860 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.