CTS contact uranium limited

are wedding bells ringing

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I feel that the stage is now getting set for CTS to “consummate” their relationship with MEGA.

There are just far too many coincidences to think otherwise; and with the soon-to-be-released announcement(s) of the drilling results for the high grade, shallow depth and quick-time-to-production resource, I believe that a wedding date is imminent … with all holders given a special invitation for acceptance!!!

“Followme” and many others have been following this MEGA connection for quite some time now; so I think it is an appropriate time to take a step back and “regurgitate” the facts; which by now are quite common knowledge.

1. There is an ARV (Artemis), CTS and Mega Uranium connection by virtue of the following unfolding events :-

a) On 13 March 2007, ARV the diversified Australian resources company lists on the ASX following an IPO.

b) ARV operates from the same office building in Balcatta, Perth as CTS.

c) Mega Uranium, the TSX listed company, through its wholly owned subsidiary Redport Ltd holds a 10% interest in ARV.

d) ARV has appointed a "Special Adviser" to assist in the development of the Company’s assets; the special advisor being a Mr. Tony Grey ... who conveniently is a director of guess who! ... Mega Uranium!

e) On 7th May, the MD for CTS resigns; and also resigns from an executive position with ARV; with absolutely no reason given in the ASX announcements

f) On 10th July, ARV takes on a 6% stake in CTS; a mere 7 weeks from the listing of ARV! Was this always the intention of ARV when it was listed?

2. Mega Uranium has been very, very active in the past year or two with acquisitions of uranium juniors in both Australia and overseas ... and is cashed up with a $100m+ warchest; and even today is looking at moving in on Rio Tinto’s Kintyre uranium deposit in WA.

3. One of CTS's directors (Mr Robert Grover) was a former director of Redport (RPT), an ASX listed company taken over in 2006 by guess who! … Mega Uranium! … refer to CTS's web site www.contacturanium.com.au

4. Why are the big boys (UBS, Toll Hurst, Meryl Lynch, Citi Group, Macquarie etc ) interested in such a small cap uranium explorer?

5. Why are the big boys buying more options than shares (UBS in particular) … with the only logical argument being that they hope to avoid an ASX “becoming a substantial shareholder” notice once a 5% share holding is reached (which does not apply to options).

With drill results imminent, I just get the impression that things will begin to “hot up” … not because of (hopefully) confirmation of the high grade, shallow depth and quick-time-to-production resource ... but because of the MEGA factor!!!

Call it a conspiracy theory or whatever ... I truly believe that the facts speak for themselves!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.