PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

are weg pulling their weight?, page-100

1. 9,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 825
    With most of these deals part of the agreement is that management must suport and promote the deal a sagreed regardless, even if circumstances change or other funding becomes avaliable. I can't remember seeing that declared anywhere. Is that the case here ? The ind expert is the one who is supposed to add balance.

I know the bond is in and paid but what is the true cost of remediation at the current time , at the end of this stage or next in case underground never happens?. It needs to be added as a costs of production per ton of current ore unless you take the option of going broke and letting the bond . Does a even larger bond need to be provided for on mine expansion and at what point do the true reab costs have to be placed on the accounts?

Over a barrel to some extent and it is never a pleasant position especially when you have no idea who is behind you and their strategy. They sure have played the game well so far and it will always be cheaper / faster to raise via them , be finaced by them or do deals with their mates than go to small retail holders so a lot of dilluton is a large possibility. there is pros and cons with that.

All depends on if WEG want to make their money via owning shares like us or make it from financing ,the introduction fees and side deals.

I just hope there is a heap mineable DSO so some potential can be reached. Be fair if loyal retail holders got a series of options with a couple of different expiries in case this all works out and shame it is never a part of these agreements. So what strikes and expiries would we like?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.