PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi Humble - why are WEG unable to vote?In regards to the 3%...

1. 2,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Hi Humble - why are WEG unable to vote?

In regards to the 3% royalties is that the normal rate for an agent organizing offtake?

Can any math buff work out what the profit split is including WEG's 3%?

Another point about WEG, they were our 3rd option when we absolutely had no other options (which as we know was largely their doing to begin with). From what I gather out we wanted out from then but our hands were tied. I get the point that Tony is recommending the deal and that's fair enough, after making so many strong statements about integrity I wouldn't expect him to pull a sly business move. He has also said that if the deal was voted down we would be fine and possibly better off in the short term.

To be honest I really just want to see cash flow roll and for the company build a really strong cash position. We can worry about Irvine is a few years when hopefully the economy is better, we have a few hundred million in the bank and market has a better appetite for $500 million start up iron projects.

II no longer have any stomach for the issues and delays with funding or the dodgy secret partners that WEG are renouned for.

Eitherway the one thing we all have in common is we want to see a the SP go north.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.