PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

I read the quote SP, my question is who or what is the...

1. 245 Posts.
    I read the quote SP, my question is who or what is the difference between WEG and Ms Wang?

One of those parties is a director of PLV in which case we should be receiving the benefits of their experience, contacts and resources as part of their fiduciary director duties, the other is a sole director/ shareholder $2 private company that possible has the same connects, resources and deal making ability, he this second party is deserving of 50% of Cockatoo.

All I'm a asking is what is the demarcation of one entity to another to another, simple?

If the sole reason that Ms Wang is on the board is because of WEG's stake in Plv and nothing else, then there is no value in having her in the board. If she is on the board because of her contacts and access to funds etc, ten why couldn't her skills be used to secure the funds and prepayments without the JV.

As I said previously, related party transactions rarely benefit both parties equally. I'm not saying everything is not above board legally, god knows we were over a barrel after the SS&T affair, and I'm sure this probably was the only viable deal, but it does seem very opportunistic that a director, via a related entity was able to swing a deal for 50% of the project and all of a sudden the prepayments come rolling in.

Are any of the prepayment customers part of the WEG financiers? I would like to know more about who all the players are at this stage and what everyone is bring to the collective table, doesn't everyone else?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.