I don't comment on her much I do note that people are so easily...

1. 81,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I don't comment on her much

I do note that people are so easily convinced by liars and deceivers though - they just don't question things which I would have thought should be glaringly obvious that should be questioned

like if they know a person is manipulative and a liar - but, they just continue to believe whatever is said - without any questioning at all - and apply absolutely zero critical thought

there is a case that I know where someone stated that every man in their life bar one, who has the emotional IQ of a doorknob -------- had done purposeful physical harm to them.

Every single one. Now ---------- I thought. Wow. - Let's work through the 'if that's true' or 'if that's not true' possibilities

1. If it's not true ----
    then, the person either has some kind of psychological imagination problem or is an outright liar and probably manipulative. (in which case I would look for telltale signs - like whiteanting behaviour etc)

2. If it is true - then, what is this person? Is this person living in a total culture of violence? - Well apparently not, because the men in question had lived all their lives without ever being violent to any other individual.
    Which leads us to - what is so special about this particular person that drives perfectly normal men to be violent toward them -------- almost literally every man close in their lives?

but, in society - those questions are almost never asked ------------- in any feminist discussion - all we hear is that 'violence' is never acceptable and that there is never any 'reason' for violence -

well, I suggest that whilst that violence is never acceptable - that does not mean that there is not 'reason' for it - in cases like the above - there's clearly a whole lot of reason

political correctness disallows exploration of that reason though

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.