I have no interest in discussing others in this case - the...

1. 81,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I have no interest in discussing others in this case - the poster of which you speak is irrelevant to me

as to the subject though ---------

''Bad boys are bad for a reason..... Like what do you think is going to happen with them in the long term? Are you making bad choices?''

I think it should be questioned by any mind with any intellect at all - when a person states that almost every person close to them in their lives has been violent towards them

isn't that an odd statement which would require some kind of thought? ----------- rather than just jumping to a conclusion that 'they must only know bad men'

and when one finds that all of those men who purportedly have been violent - have not ever been violent in their entire lives to anyone -

does that not stimulate any kind of wondering such as ' I wonder if that's true' - as opposed to instant and unquestioning belief?

and if per chance the statement was 'true' -----that almost everyone close to someone becomes violent and they have not ever been violent prior

would one not begin to ask 'my god, what is the 'victim' doing to bring out such violence in previously non violent people?"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.