LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Are you all doing this proxy voting?, page-7

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    yea im thinking we have a chance of working out +ve ones soon though blister

and yes its great to see a stock thread where anyone can ask anything and not get flammed...

after all - we are all here to learn.... ive been investing for many many decades and learn a new thing almost every day.... [ youd think by now id be a multi squilion aire... but alas...no...LOL ]

once the US election is over then the markets will have some certainty [ hopefully anyway - depending on who gets in ]

while the votes dont matter 99% of the time unless you are top 10 or top 20 - i always go to as many AGMs as i can go to - meeting the board members and asking questions and looking them in the eye when they respond and how they respond with their body language is one of my best litmus tests for investing, continuing to invest and di-vesting [ buying and selling ]

also meeting other shareholders can be a great thing too ive gathered a great network of active investors over time to bounce ideas off and help out etc etc

looking forward to a good year or 2 in this stock while lithium demand skyrocks during this time... first movers surely have the advantage but there will be some consolidation guaranteed [ takeovers ]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.337K 1.668M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 154669483 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 13752491 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.