SIM scimitar resources limited

are you getting jack of sim?

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I know that a lot of people out there are contemplating of dumping their SIM holding either at a small measily profit or at a loss hoping to pick up something better...

I had bought a few parcels of shares a while back and traded, keeping or re-buying 2 parcels. With no good announcements for almost 2 months now, I sold one parcel last week making a small measily profit and was contemplating on dumping my other parcel. After a lot of research, this week, I have only just come to realise the full potential of this stock.

I am that confident now, I couldn't get the shares (no one will give them to me) for the price I wanted this week, so not waiting any longer, today I took market price.

If you are feeling down and out-right jack with this stock right now (like I was), all I can say is please hang in there, a ride is just around the corner.... how long.... I can't tell you that. When it does go we are heading between 60c and $1 trust me !!! its inevidible and will happen !!!

For all SIM holders, CAZ is a definate must hold as well..... If you buy or hold CAZO ensure you have enought funds to exercise options, i'm hoping it doesn't come to that, but I am positive things will work out before Jan 06 on CAZ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.