LOM 3.23% 9.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

AK, If you have over invested then let some go to a level where...

1. 308 Posts.
    AK,
    If you have over invested then let some go to a level where you don't feel the angst of daily SP fluctuations.
    If you do not want to miss the BIG pay ( if there ever is one ) and you have over invested to a point which is causing you stress then you have GREED to blame no one else.
    Simple analogy.
    I too had over invested hoping for a quick return, but alas it was not to be, so I halved my investment and now feel like the weight of the world has been lifted.
    As you are a long term investor ON and OFF, you should know by now that this can happen in one month or one year, set December 2016 as a reassess date, then set another one after that if your still here.

This is a simple friendly word, nothing more nothing less.
    Right or wrong it works for me.
    I do not believe this will fail, but also fail to see a short turn around, we are moving forward week by week, and to be fair the SP has doubled in 12 months, so just because silly numbers are being thrown around does not mean we should rely on them, that's illogical, use the facts, the fact is the market says LOM is valued at 34,5 c at close today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $26.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $2.884K 32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34490 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.