RCH richfield group limited

"No scam, just a way of paying for a very valuable asset that...

1. 749 Posts.
    "No scam, just a way of paying for a very valuable asset that will justify itself in and over the next two weeks."

Mate this is the biggest load I've ever seen. Seriously. Tell me what you know about this project that makes you think this?

What is the size of the tennements?
    What is their target resource size?
    How will they pay for exploration?
    Where will it get refined? Is there somewhere nearby to do this or will they build their own / transport it?
    What do you expect to happen to the Molybdenum price over the next 3 years? What has it done?
    Do the tennements only grant Molybdenum mining / exp, or does it include other minerals & resources?

I have found out most of this, but the rest is very difficult to find. Since you made this sweeping statement Vooni, maybe you can fill me in?

Now the idea of these forums is to give people a place to swap information, ideas, suggestions and predictions on stocks. My prediction is this will end bad. A mate of mine put me onto it, and he made plenty, whereas I do pretty well for myself on fundamentals - which this company has NONE. Yes I "missed the boat" on this, but I wouldnt have bought in given the chance again because its a hack. Just because I dont hold doesnt mean I cant express my opinions here, the same as you're welcome to come and bag my stocks whenever you feel. I regularly post on UNI, FDL, KAL, FMG, and FUN. Feel free to have a go at them because I can back up what I say with real figures and facts, but no-body here can do that. they just play the man instead of the ball.

This company have essentially "bought" 75% of a tennement in indonesia for $400k (they have $800k in the bank and they're doubling the shares on issue). The market cap is over $20m. That is as straight forward as it gets. Its a joke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.