LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

Interesting to note that shortly ago the 'tiger' again pounced,...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Interesting to note that shortly ago the 'tiger' again pounced, this happened last week several times. Suddenly in one swoop 14c was taken out and substantial numbers at 14.25c. It is that large pounce I find interesting which shows to me the game has changed.
    Janti and others can argue until they are blue in their face about what this or that meant in an announcement, but the fact is the SPP and the debt issue together being passed the neutral operating cash flow point and 11,000t pa point end of this quarter are game changers. Add to that the Chinese tax intent.

Now why do I say they are already beyond the neutral cash flow and 11,000t pa? It is because I am forward looking, I do not wait for the announcement to confirm what I already know. And for those who argue that this should have been announced to the market, wake up, there is no requirement to provide you with monthly production figures. The quarterly can do that, as they have already stated that they expect to be at 11,000t by the end of the quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.82 $6.68 $9.024M 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 337 $7.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.09 21820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.