LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

are you happy with that?

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Well my sincerest thanks to Caller Number 4. Is that what we are going to call him??
    He was the only fellow that had the persistence and fortitude to suck the truth from layers and layers of "information".

Those analysts in their apathy sat there and allowed Eric to make vague comments about "low production this quarter" without probing the fact of whether he was talking retrospectively about April-June or whether he meant July-September (which as it turned out he did - thanks to that caller).

It is time for a reality check. Most of you whinge and complain. Why weren't you hammering away yesterday on the quarterly call? You had your chance. Dozens and dozens of you post incessantly and anonymously yet when given your opportunity to step up and (as demonstrated by that legend) prove that our management team are human and can be left dumbstruck by brutal honesty and a sober and objective assessment of their performance from an outsider looking in.

I have stayed away from much of the toxicity here but there is dire need for facts not fiction.

After this conference call the company has posted this morning yet again re-iterating that they will produce to 11kt.

page 19: "Lynas expects to sell its annual Phase 1 Production.

There is too much linear thought on phase 1 and phase 2. Lynas has again stated phase 2 will be online in q3 i.e. in the next 2 months. p2 capacity brings total capacity to 22kt and can be used to play catch up.

If you are thinking you are going to get a ten bagger in one week you need to stop this and consider what your definition of Long term or Short term is.

One thing about analyst research (not that I agree with it or pay it heed) is that it will be measured, considered and objective.

Despite the (very) slow start, Lynas has all year all year to produce and sell 11kt from 22kt capacity.

Momentum for pricing and demand is there. And though the output was small it is now demonstrated that the plant works, the output is on-spec and Lynas can sell everything it produces.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.