LYC 0.90% $7.70 lynas rare earths limited

are you happy with that?, page-20

1. 1,633 Posts.
    Janntimot - The report is specifically vague about the details of which RE elements and mixtures have been sold! Also it does not state the tonnage of each or at what price!

But later comments by our illustrious CEO make it clear that they have sold product to the value of $1m and have received at the time of the QR a reported $600k. And the rest of the reported production of 144tons is either out for evaluation or just sitting around the plant.

As for the use of the term "REO equivalent" LYC phase 1 is producing mainly Ce and La carbonate and a range of less abundant REE all with varying prices. So IMO the use of the term "REO equivalent" without stating which element/s or compound/s is virtually meaningless gibberish...

Since the figures I have used to surmise which RE compound/s they actually have sold, are their published figures I offer you and anyone else no apology for using them..In particular my use of the rather vague "REO equivalent" and of 117tons was forced on me by the vague QR! While calculation is probably wide of the mark using anything else would be pure guesswork! Especially since LYC have not divulged which RE compound or mixture it is they have actually sold in any clear unambiguous way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.