LYC 0.48% $6.26 lynas rare earths limited

are you happy with that?, page-25

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Nursery,

Got lots of personal views and feelings which are not for the forum.

I stand by what I said. DOn't think I said I was a happy chap. I am trying to look without clouded judgement. Without anger.

Too much speculation here. Who said (and how did it get traction) that there was 3000T of off spec product. Robert Richardson asked and Eric denied this. Eric has more than demonstrated that when pressed he will answer questions.

Back to the LAMP. The LAMP works. It can produce on spec product.

The issues need to be fixed. And sustained output needs to be proven and demonstrated. This, and phase 2 commissioning is all that matters now.

If Eric has gotten the message that we want to HEAR about sustained capacity AS IT HAPPENS and not quarterly in arrears then yes I would be happy with that.

As usual though, bad PR and media relations and some negatively disposed callers (rightly so) clouded the fact that Lynas became a producer (watershed moment 1) and achieved first cash flow (watershed moment 2).

I would be happy with zero production this quarter as long as p2 is commission and the issues are fixed. I can run numbers on that and I know what it will mean for the company.

If you want to talk more I am happy to talk more with you privately. You can reach me via superpaddy....or if you like I know who you are and how to reach you.

All the best. As usual I respect your thoughts.
    Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.26
Change
-0.030(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.865B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.30 $6.24 $7.304M 1.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6301 $6.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.27 11403 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.