LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

are you happy with that?, page-26

1. 554 Posts.
    Coppertop, I posted my comments about 3000T of off spec product based on the non commitment reponse of EN from RVR, and I actually had a ? in the title but my bloody iPad shut down 3 times when I was writing the damn post, and had to start from scratch. This ? was overlooked and should be in the original post. My apologies to all. If anyone goes back to the original post, it is plain that I am asking questions, not statements.

Importantly, we all need to know from Lynas that 3000T off spec produce is incorrect. I need answers as do many others. I would be the happiest guy around if 3000T off spec is incorrect, but we all need to know from EN as he is the one that actually knows. I have been seriously considering my holding all weekend if this is true as I am a metallurgical process engineer by training, PhD level with 20 years experience, and know this perceived problem could be a disaster for the company. I'm a crap investor but know all about metallurgy.

Fingers crossed but I think the company has not been so forthcoming about the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.