Are you in DENIAL ?, page-17

1. 3,449 Posts.
    crashy

You are not taking a shot you reckon?

"Compare the analytical skills of the bears to the lack of skills displayed by a few opinionated bank bulls. Quite shocking really. Any idiot can be a bull. Very little intelligence is required."

Crashy, intelligence and contrarian investing is one of the most profitable strategies of all imho. Didn't see you calling the banks up for a long time now did we? Didn't see you calling Patrick & Toll up last year after EXTENSIVE studies. Didn't see you making money on that Westpac put when I clearly called it a buy?

Get on with it dreamer. I'm only having a bit of fun and targeting the hottest blue chips on the market because when it does turn you can be guranteed I will be all loaded up. Mind you I've got plenty of cash parked for acquisitons.

As I was saying to others last night these are the greatest times in history to make money. If you want to ignore the upside fine! When banks drop 20% which you obviously so courageously predict I will be the first buyer for anything that is available.

You are an idiot if you think quality companies are worth less due to overseas events anyhow and you qill live up to your name time and time again. I have noticed you have lost plenty on your trades lately so stop dreaming.

Hell

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.