TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

We are all long term baggers in hereThe world is moving toward...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    We are all long term baggers in here

The world is moving toward renewable energy

it needs to be stored

apparently vanadium can also produce hydrogen for use in work its and heavy vehicles, and maybe even aeroplanes.

bit of turmoil going on right now with "stocks and i expect it to continue.

the fact that a large portion of our stock are held by some big investment firm is going to keep us from crashing too hard. We may crash in the short to mid term, but long term we are solid.

there is no other battery with the longevity and performance of vanadium, and it can produce hydrogen too (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Stack your chips whilst the going is good. I did with NMT then sold when COVID hit. Ducked me royally. Learn from mistakes, please dont make the same as I did. Hold. And when it goes mainstream, like NMT did, you'll 10x

don't sell, just let them sit and get on with your life, become an expert in your field, if thats packing shelves, delivering goods, doesn't matter. I'm poor, always have been, but concentrating on being the best at my shitty job is the best thing to do.

keep investing what you can afford into gems like this, and keep living your life.

if you are investing for a lambo or chicks you gotta turn that shit around. Money can buy you a sugar baby or a car but it can't wake you up every day with a smile on your face.

peace be with you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.