PLS 6.54% $2.86 pilbara minerals limited

Are you PLS' longest shareholder ?, page-141

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I bought my first parcel of shares in PLS 1st April 2016 @ .61c. I have been accumulating along the way when I can afford it and the CR's.

It's been a roller coaster ride, but I have always believed in the future of Renewable Energy and EV. I think the management of PLS have done and doing incredib)le job and I never dreamed we would be at this point.

I haven't sold any of my holding, I don't really need anything at the moment and will keep this all for another 4-5 years when I look at semi retirement.

I came to hotcopper to read what I could about the Company, later the Charts threads ( the people who know what they are talking about, unfortunately I have to sift through the other crap) I know nothing about it other than reading you people's great knowledge.

Seen a lot of posters come and go, some made incredible fortune's. I have respected the knowledge of Hoots the most over the years, he got it right more than wrong by a long way.

I wish you all well into the future and we all benefit more from this life changing experience being part of this Company and the Renewable Energy World change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.