PLS 3.28% $2.83 pilbara minerals limited

Are you PLS' longest shareholder ?, page-23

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I love these strong investing stories from ordinary everyday people! I'm not a fancy sophisticated investor by any means...I'm quite new to the sharemarket.

My very first investment was with a Nabtrade account into PLS in Feb 2018 after overhearing a conversation at work. Not the greatest means of research but I jumped in nonetheless at 80c and immediately thought i was a genius when the share price soared 50% to $1.20. Came well and truly back to earth with the slump that followed. Managed to talk myself into not selling and even bought several more parcels to end up with well over 100K shares at average 60c. My favourite buy being (along with everyone else I think) to take my full allocation in the 36c share purchase plan which was hugely in the money from day one. What a great memory that is!

Several ups and downs over the years and here we are. Sold a small parcel at $3.60 to recoup my initial investment (because that's what you're supposed to do apparently to free carry and derisk...to be honest I should have just hung onto them!). I'm now looking forward to the company releasing their capital management plan and hopefully some dividends.

Great story@Lavvvv! Good luck with your future investments. I've skied many many times at Whistler/Blackcomb over the last 20 years. May bump into you there one day! Whats your favourite run?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.