" Unlike us, Jesus was conceived in the womb of a virgin by the...

1. 23,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    " Unlike us, Jesus was conceived in the womb of a virgin by the Holy Spirit of God and therefore did not share Adam’s sinful nature."

"did not share Adam’s sinful nature."

Considering the bold above, some things for you to ponder or perhaps, a penny for your thoughts, so to speak.

Adam's sinful nature -> if he was of Mary's seed, then he would have at least say, inherited 50% of this sinful nature?
    If I'm correct, all the prophesies only say, that he would be born from, OUT of a particular line, so lets say he was not of Mary's egg, he still certainly come out of her, fulfilling prophesy.

However, he is a 2nd Adam man, not made of dust but by the word and Holy Spirit that Yehowah, the Father is (Holy Spirit Fathered Jesus).
    Because he was not made of dust but the word and Holy Spirit which came down from heaven, he is deemed as heavenly, not made of dust.

A 2nd Adam man is Exactly that, so he was in effect like the 1st Adam, before the 1st got naughty LOL.
    That being the case, a Man, do you not see the HUGE significance as to what this Man achieve then???
    I would suggest FAR GREATER than a pre-existing being, as in God or a God.

If that was the case, would not people be grossly down playing his achievements with a pre-existing one, and not to mention the power of the Father, working through him?

Acts 2:24 - whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it.
    --------------
    "taken up into heaven out of their sight and returning to His Father."

Can you provide me a verse, pre the cross that Jesus says, I go
    BACK to the Father ?
    ----------------
    "Fulfilling every one of the many Old Testament prophecies pertaining to Him."

Can you show me at least one of those that speak of the future one to come, that they already existed in some form or another, other than a plan in the mind of Yehowah and would come down and take upon flesh, or enter Mary?
    ------------------
    "called to be baptised in water in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
    Acts 10:48 - And he ordered them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked him to stay on for a few days.
    Acts 8:6 - For the Holy Spirit had not yet fallen upon any of them; they had simply been baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus.
    Acts 19:5 - On hearing this, they were baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus.

The Father IS the ONE Holy Spirit, Father of Jesus, so your Matt quote following is really reading as shown;
    "name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Father Holy Spirit."

I'm not suggesting Baptism saves you, but in light of the Clear Acts quotes and the following, the Matt quote is clearly off target.
    Acts 4:12 - Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.