are you still undecided abt climate change, page-4

1. 37,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407

Lemas and Sulu

The simplicity of the argument in that video is its strength for sure ... it captures what I have felt for some time now.

If you asked anyone, I firmly believe they would almost certainly express a heartfelt preparedness to see money spent to prevent pollution damaging land, water and air..

However, when pollution issues are obfuscated within an emotional, polemic debate on climate change and associated remedies, I believe a significant proportion or people would waiver on commiting to action ... yet the remedies are much the same I feel.

So, I find it very frustrating indeed that the climate change debate has hijacked and probably delayed the implementation of pollution prevention and remedies.

Percieved development constraints are always seen as an impediment to progress ... but with vision and determination there are almost certainly commercial and other gains to be made ... and dare it be said, what choice is there really?

I am all for Column A ... act now and live with the lesser negative outcome that climate change wasnt the issue it was thought to have been.

Regards
    Poyndexter

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.